Re: FreeBSD 8 BETA3 unusable (kbd/syscons?)

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:54:07 +0200
Hi Nathan,

Would it be a lot of work to figure out which SVN revision of HEAD
introduced this regression? Even if you can't get a specific revision
number, reducing it to a week's span in revision numbers would be very
helpful.

People also reported issues to me where the first keypresses after the
system has booted are discarded. I have yet to be convinced this is a
TTY issue, not the keyboard code, interrupt handling, etc.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/