Re: CFT: Graphics support for /boot/loader

From: Matt Dawson <matt_at_chronos.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 10:01:03 +0000
On Saturday 07 February 2009 18:59:43 Oliver Fromme wrote:
> In fact I have prepared a theme with beastie; here's
> a screen shot (preliminary):
>
> http://www.secnetix.de/olli/FreeBSD/vloader/screenshot5.png

Perfect. Clean, logical, concise, the three words I associate above all with
FreeBSD. I would change all machines' loaders to this in a heartbeat, although
others may have different ideas, which is where the space hopper comes in, I
suppose. Nothing against the horned ball and your variant of the new graphics
looks very neat and clean, but I'm used to having Beastie around. For some
reason, this strikes the correct balance for me between nice graphics and too
much "bling." My personal tastes only, naturally.

<crawl> That screenshot looks very professional. Well done, Oliver. Any chance
of rolling another tarball with that theme for we traditionalists? Please?
</crawl>

Best regards,
--
Matt Dawson