Re: CFT: Graphics support for /boot/loader

From: Oliver Fromme <olli_at_lurza.secnetix.de>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:59:43 +0100 (CET)
Thomas Sparrevohn wrote:
 > Agreed - Looks very cool - but I miss beastie - Would love to have it
 > as an option like,  "WITH_SENTIMENTAL=YES"  that maybe would install
 > the old games as well....ahh well

You can easily replace the background image, it's a
standard PCX image file.  You can even re-arrange the
position of the menu if necessary; there are simple
variable settings for that in the theme.conf file.

In fact I have prepared a theme with beastie; here's
a screen shot (preliminary):

http://www.secnetix.de/olli/FreeBSD/vloader/screenshot5.png

It's not included in the tarball that I've published
for the CFT, though.

Best regards
   Oliver

"Life is short (You need Python)"
        -- Bruce Eckel, ANSI C++ Comitee member, author
           of "Thinking in C++" and "Thinking in Java"