Re: CFT: Graphics support for /boot/loader

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 13:50:53 +0100
Quoting Oliver Fromme <olli_at_lurza.secnetix.de> (from Sat, 7 Feb 2009
19:59:43 +0100 (CET)):

> Thomas Sparrevohn wrote:
>  > Agreed - Looks very cool - but I miss beastie - Would love to have it
>  > as an option like,  "WITH_SENTIMENTAL=YES"  that maybe would install
>  > the old games as well....ahh well
>
> You can easily replace the background image, it's a
> standard PCX image file.  You can even re-arrange the
> position of the menu if necessary; there are simple
> variable settings for that in the theme.conf file.

What about the actual menu items, are they configurable too (e.g. when
I want single-user as F1... ACPI should work now on most systems and I
don't see why disabling it should be in the first position), or does
it use the same stuff as the text menu for this (to fiddling with
forth would be necessary)?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
QOTD:
	"The elder gods went to Suggoth and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137