modular kernconf

From: Buganini <buganini_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 04:31:21 +0800
(on i386 or amd64)
I think it would be good to modularize kernconf.
Now my kernconf include GENERIC, then add things I need,
but I need to nodevice/nooptions many things I dont want.
Maybe we can split GENERIC into several parts,
the first parts is things before "device fdc" and atkbc, syscons,
power sections.
The others could be only one part or seperated to parts like SCSI,
NIC, WIRELESS, USB...etc.

This way I can customize my kernconf cleanly and easily.
Like today I want to try USB2, I just change the GENERIC to USB2, then
I got what I want.

I dont like to make a replica GENERIC then modify it,
because sometimes options in the SCHED section changes,
and in this case, if I want to try USB2, things become dirty.

Or any better ideas?