Re: patch: let msdosfs(vfat)/ntfs to support UTF-8 locale well

From: 裴国兴 <pagxir_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:19:57 +0800
En. It is a good idea. When to patch msdosfs, I first try to use
kiconv and found that non-ascii code always convert fail. I have the
source code a quickview and sure that kiconv not support UTF-8. Not
familiar with kiconv, I hardcode Into the msdosfs source code. If
kiconv support UTF-8, msdosfs only needs a few change.
It seems someone also  do similar job. the link:
http://people.freebsd.org/~imura/kiconv/
the related archive message:
http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-hackers_at_freebsd.org/msg57285.html