Re: Annoying whitenoise sound coming from snd_hda enabled chipset

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:31:06 -0800
Alexander Motin wrote:
> It won't help. People never read manuals, especially long ones. :(

While I can certainly sympathize with this (I frequently answer help
requests for mergemaster and portmaster with "It's in the manual")
it's always better to document stuff. There are at least _some_ users
who do actually RTFM, and when they don't, at least you don't have to
type the whole answer all over again. :)

Doug