Re: no em0 with r195477

From: Chris Ruiz <yr.retarded_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 02:58:46 -0500
On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Jack Vogel<jfvogel_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tried to reproduce this and cannot,  can you tell me more details
> about
> this hardware, is it off-the-shelf or something non-production, etc etc.
>
> Did an install of a stock ICH9 system with this NIC, and have seen no
> such checksum failure, everything works fine :(

I've never had any problems with my network controller before now
(driver version 6.9.9 works) so this is indeed strange.  This is an
Intel® Desktop Board DQ35JO (1), so the nic is built in.  This is off
the shelf two year old equipment used for a home server, nothing
spectacular.

Thanks,

Chris

(1) http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/dq35jo/