booting from label inside GPT partition / EFI loader for amd64?

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer_at_omnilan.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:57:00 +0200
Hello,

I'm trying to boot (load the loader) from ad4p2a. Should that be possible?
gptboot claims "no UFS filesystem found" and the ordinary bootcode just
prints Boot Error.

I have an intel i386 server board which supports EFI booting, but I
think I cannot use the ia64 efi loader, right?
Is there any development bits I can try making my server EFI booting?

Thanks,

-Harry