can't boot anymore - 8.0R-BETA1

From: Nenhum_de_Nos <matheus_at_eternamente.info>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:34:25 -0300 (BRT)
hail,

I have an intel core2duo system and intel dg33bu where there was
windows/FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE amd64 and Linux (ext part). I then deleted the
ext part and then created another FreeBSD partition and installed the
beta1 amd64 from usb stick. All went fine, but now my motherboard can't
find boot on the disk.

I tried to install 7.2R amd64 on this beta1 space but no good. the only
way to boot any freebsd now is to use cdrom or the usb stick ...

I tried to boot the stick, using the fresh beta1 install and re-run
boot0cfg -Bv -m 0xf -s 2 /dev/ad6

also

boot0cfg -v -m 0xf -s 2 /dev/ad6

but no good.