Re: Getting crashdumps to work (trying to submit crash report)

From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:01:25 +0200
Mostly for the ML archive of this thread:

Turns out the problem was a misunderstanding on my part all along. No
dump was taken because it's not automatic when the kernel is set to
dump to debugger (I suppose?). Simply explicitly doing the dump is
fine; I guess the auto-dump is only intended for cases when you
automatically reboot.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey_at_scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org