Re: RFC: ATA to CAM integration patch

From: Kamigishi Rei <spambox_at_haruhiism.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:31:51 +0400
Alexander Motin wrote:
>> Kernel builds fine for me after "sed
>> 's/AHCI_DMA_ENTRIES/AHCI_SG_ENTRIES/' /usr/src/sys/dev/ahci/ahci.c"
>> (only one occurrence of that macro, aside from the .h file, anyway).
> You are right. Thank you. Committed to P4.
On a side note: the two secondary patches mentioned in the discussion
(camcontrol and the other one) do not apply cleanly to r195137, even
though the files' contents match. I had to edit the files manually,
however, kernel still panics in xpt during boot right after the AHCI bus
poll.
I didn't remove atapicam from the kernel configuration, because
according to your post with that patch earlier the patch should have
fixed that behaviour.
--
Kamigishi Rei
KREI-RIPE