Re: RFC: ATA to CAM integration patch

From: Kamigishi Rei <spambox_at_haruhiism.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:35:34 +0400
Alexander Motin wrote:
>> ahcich1: ALL SLOTS BUSY!
>> Is it purely informational or does it indicate a problem? (I'm using
>> Intel Q35+ICH9 in AHCI mode.)
> It is bad. It must never happen. It means that driver got more
> commands then it has empty slots available. Results can be unpredictable.
> How have you manage it? Were there any other messages around?
No other messages. Going to try your patch from the followup message.
Basically, I did nothing out of the ordinary. I'm running mysqld,
postgres, and two lighttpds in jails, one of the lighttpds is serving
huge media files.
The messages appeared mostly during "make buildworld" for one of the
GEOM_MIRROR drives (/usr/obj operations probably) and for one of raidz1
drives (where /usr/src resides).

--
Kamigishi Rei
KREI-RIPE