Re: GPT boot with ZFS RAIDZ "ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable"

From: Jonathan <jonathan_at_kc8onw.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:18:00 -0400
I'd like to have RAIDZ booting working on my system so I'm offering a
$50 US bounty (paid via Paypal) to the first person that gets it working
for me.  Another person has offered an additional $50 US if the solution
works for him as well.

I can provide remote ssh and serial access to the system.  I'm willing
to sit in front of the machine while it's being worked on for as long as
needed or I can follow instructions, whichever is easier.

Jonathan