Re: GPT boot with ZFS RAIDZ "ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable"

From: Jonathan <jonathan_at_kc8onw.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 16:29:09 -0400
(cc'ing Doug Rabson as he seems to most active with ZFS boot, apologies
to Doug if he already saw this and is just too busy right now)

I've tried putting printf's in various places in the ZFS boot code but
still have no idea what is wrong.

I can provide remote ssh and serial console access to the machine in
question, just email me privately to set it up.  I'm willing to spend as
much time as necessary hitting the power button or whatever is needed to
get this working.

Jonathan