Re: LOR on 8-current

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:39:23 +0100
Hi Chris,

* Chris Buechler <freebsd_at_chrisbuechler.com> wrote:
> Testing with nanobsd, it won't boot. Full boot log and back trace here:
> http://chrisbuechler.com/temp/lor-re4-bt.txt

It is likely I've been seeing this issue for more than a year on one of
my systems as well. The problem is that the system doesn't have a serial
port and the USB keyboard is not yet detected at that point, which means
I haven't been able to scroll back to see the entire trace.

For some reason it only happens when I performed a reset after a kernel
panic. In other words: it doesn't happen when I perform a cold boot or
when the system rebooted properly.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/