Patch for "device_attach: estX attach returned 6" on half of the cores

From: Eygene Ryabinkin <rea-fbsd_at_codelabs.ru>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:22:32 +0400
Good day.

Recently I had filed a PR,
that should heal the situation when estX isn't attached properly
on the half of processor cores (the odd ones).  I am seeing this
only on Asus MBs, but this could show up on other hardware as well.

If anyone sees such symptoms, I encourage them to test the patch.
The patch itself contained in the PR, but for ease I had put it
there,
  http://codelabs.ru/fbsd/patches/acpi/attach-children-without-aliases.diff
and will sync PR's one and this one in the case of any changes.
--
Eygene