CARP and IPv6 SSM changes -- call for feedback

From: Bruce Simpson <bms_at_incunabulum.net>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 16:57:33 +0100
Hi,

Could any CARP users tracking -current let me know if they see any
issues with CARP since last week's merge of MLDv2 / SSM in IPv6?
Please let me know, I have tried to convert its semantics to the SSM
KPI's -- the most intrusive change to carp is to adapt it to how the SSM
capable IPv6 stack tracks multicast memberships.
This shouldn't impact the functionality of CARP, but if I've missed
something, please let me know -- it was a fairly quick refactoring w/o
knowing all of the internals of CARP as currently implemented.

thanks,
BMS