Re: Assign IP address and hostname via kernel parameter

From: <jt_at_0xabadba.be>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 11:26:47 -0400
Hi,
   I would take a look at sysctl this system takes care of kernel
parameters.  There are a few man pages that delineate what is read only.
I'm sure you are aware of setting the hostname at boot time.  It seemed like
you were more curious about on the fly.  I'm not familiar with xen domU's

hope this helps,

=jt