Re: softdep_move_dependencies panic

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_samsco.org>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 10:55:43 -0600
No, there is no fix for this.  FreeBSD doesn't handle this case very
well.  What I would suggest doing is keeping the logical representation
of the device around, but indicate that it has failed.  Then complete
all i/o with good status.  This is something that is being worked on,
but I have no information on when it might be fixed.

Scott