Re: Assign IP address and hostname via kernel parameter

From: Mister Olli <mister.olli_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 18:16:39 +0200
Hi,

I had a short look on google for this parameters, and from my
understanding the NFS diskless client is using the informations out of
it to set the appropriate settings on the network interface.

So no luck when supplying them as kernel parameters.

Oh and btw I'm not sure how to setup kernel options. Normally this is
done in 'loader.conf', but since para-virtualized xen does start the
kernel directly there's no way to do this via loader.conf.

Does anyone have some idea or hints how to solve this problem?

Regards,
---
Mr. Olli