bin/134856: sed(1) "addr1,+N" address range

From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie_at_le-hen.org>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:30:35 +0200
Hi!

Yesterday there has been a sudden CPU burst on my workstation.  In case
it would happen again, I wanted to use something like
	top -n | sed -n /PID/,+5p
in a loop.

Unfortunately, the above address range is not recognized by sed(1) on
FreeBSD.  I thought it was because I use it very often in Vim.

PR bin/134856 includes a patch to implement this.  The manpage has been
updated as well and this extension is referenced as non-standard along
with the other ones.

Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen