Re: FreeBSD 8.0 - network stack crashes?

From: Weldon S Godfrey 3 <weldon_at_excelsusphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:35:17 -0500 (EST)
If memory serves me right, sometime around 9:37am, Pieter de Goeje told me:

> Are you perhaps using em(4)? There was an mbuf leak in the driver, which was fixed recently.
> You can check mbuf usage with netstat -m.

we are using onboard NICs on the Dell using the bce driver.  We did try
several times to see if using an intel PCIexpress card using the em
driver, and we had the same symptoms.

Could the bce driver have the same leak?

Thanks!

Weldon