Re: WITHOUT_MODULES, does it actually work?

From: Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:05:42 -0300
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>wrote:

> Gonzalo Nemmi wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 17 November 2009 8:29:23 pm Andrew Thompson wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 08:21:16PM -0200, Gonzalo Nemmi wrote:
>>>

>  I just need "sound" and "snd_hda"...
>>>>
>>>    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>

>  Hi Andrew!
>> Well, as I already told Boris, I did try that but it didn't work out quite
>> as expected ... leaving me with only two modules :s
>> There was no if_ modules, no wlan_, no zlib, no nothing .. except sound
>> and snd_hda ... :s
>>

> well that's what you SAID you wanted...

Oh, sorry ... I should've made it clear that that was what I needed "only"
in regards to sound ... I guess I forgot there's people in the list that
doesn't have clue, not only about FreeBSD and Unix system administration but
also about irony ...

See Julian.. as the saying goes, if you want to help a hungry men, don't
give him fish .. teach him how to fish .. so in that order of things let's
do this, try and do what you are, ironically,  advising me to do and tell me
how it goes ... how the system works with only those 2 modules.

Otherwise, if you have nothing important or relelevant to say, please try to
keep it shut ... and please, try _really_hard_, cause you are making me
loose my time as well as other's people time.

Boris and Andrew were trying to help ... if you are not up to the task,
please, take a step aside and do yourself a favor.