Re: WITHOUT_MODULES, does it actually work?

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:26:30 -0800
Gonzalo Nemmi wrote:
> Oh, sorry ... I should've made it clear that that was what I needed "only"
> in regards to sound

FWIW, my original reading of your message was the same as just about
everyone else's, that you only wanted 2 modules. In that case
MODULES_OVERRIDE was the right answer.

The rest of this particular message was exceedingly rude and
obnoxious. That kind of message is not appropriate for the FreeBSD
mailing lists under any circumstances, please don't do it again.

Meanwhile, you should really slow down and think before you post to a
public list, especially when you are asking other people to help you.

Doug