Re: WITHOUT_MODULES, does it actually work?

From: Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:54:09 -0300
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 9:33 PM, David Wolfskill <david_at_catwhisker.org>wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 04:26:30PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> > Gonzalo Nemmi wrote:
> > The rest of this particular message was exceedingly rude and
> > obnoxious. That kind of message is not appropriate for the FreeBSD
> > mailing lists under any circumstances, please don't do it again.
> >
> > Meanwhile, you should really slow down and think before you post to a
> > public list, especially when you are asking other people to help you.
>
> And most especially when the archives of the public list in question
> are accessible (and searchable) by anyone with access to a Web
> browser and the Internet.  (And no, removing posts from the archives is
> not feasible -- any more than "un-saying" something.)

The goo thing about free acces to the archives of the public list in
question is that they let you know who started a thread, why and what was
the outcome of the OP question ...

> I doubt I'm the only one who pokes around on the Net before actually
> interviewing someone for a position, after all.

You are right .. you are not the only one .. and that's even better than
free acces to the archives of the public list in question .. not everyone
ponders the same thing when they are looking forward to interviewing someone
for a position.

Best Regards
Gonzalo Nemmi