BIOS resource allocation and FreeBSD ACPI

From: Mario Pavlov <freebsd_at_abv.bg>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:13:14 +0200 (EET)
 Hi,
I see this problem over and over again...
some time ago I created this PR: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/135070
and I just saw it has been duplicated: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=140751
maybe the later one should be closed as a duplicate...
anyway I think I saw this problem reported for more than 10 different laptops in the lists and the forums...maybe it's time someone to fix this issue ... I'm willing to donate money if someone can take and fix this (yes, I'm serious, I think it's worth it)

regards,
mgp

Вижте водещите новини от Vesti.bg!
http://www.vesti.bg