[CFR] unified rc.firewall

From: Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 00:39:35 +0900
Hi,

The ipfw and ip6fw were unified into ipfw2, now.  But, we still have
rc.firewall and rc.firewall6.  However, there are conflicts with each
other, and it confuses the users, IMHO.
So, I made a patch to unify rc.firewall and rc.firewall6, and obsolete
rc.firewall6 and rc.d/ip6fw.
Please review the attached patch.  If there is no objection, I'll
commit it in next weekend.

Sincerely,

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO _at_ Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama, Japan
ume_at_mahoroba.org  ume_at_{,jp.}FreeBSD.org