ported run driver

From: Tango <moonlightakkiy_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 01:52:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I have ported run (ru'N' not ru'M') driver and posted on freebsd forum.
http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?s=91e5d3d58be54728b80686a77c8428cd&t=7562
Then, one member suggested to email you so some developers can review the code.

Also, one of mailing list subscribers recommended to port to current, so I'm planing to do that.

I'm new to freebsd. Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Akinori