Re: ported run driver

From: Ganbold <ganbold_at_micom.mng.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 21:48:58 +0800
Tango wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have ported run (ru'N' not ru'M') driver and posted on freebsd forum.
> http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?s=91e5d3d58be54728b80686a77c8428cd&t=7562
> Then, one member suggested to email you so some developers can review the code.

That is great. I have one these small USB device Planex GW-USMicroN and
I was thinking to work on openbsd if_run driver, but somehow couldn't
allocate the time for it :(
I will definitely test if_run driver that you ported, however my
laptop's CURRENT is really old so I have to update that one first :)
Let us know once you port it to CURRENT.

thanks,

Ganbold Ts.