Re: SATA DVD not found - FreeBSD 8.0-RC1

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:29:57 -0700
Don't have an answer for your problem (sorry) but I did want to take a
second and say thank you for doing this testing. It is critical to the
success of a .0 release that we get as much testing from our user
community as possible.

I realize that running into a hardware bug is frustrating, but when
this is resolved you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you
helped every FreeBSD user with similar hardware. :)

Regards,

Doug