Fix for /usr/src/Makefile.inc1 in 8.0? (pr conf/137483)

From: Kevin Oberman <oberman_at_es.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:03:11 -0700
Some time ago it was noticed (by both myself and others) that the
conditional code to implement some of the system build options in
src.conf(5) was badly broken. Several options with broke the build or
just didn't work correctly. Mostly incorrect nesting of if statements
in the file.

b.f. has made a patch for this and submitted it some time ago to re, but
I suspect that it fell through the cracks with all of the critical
issues to be attended to before 8.0 is ready.

The PR is conf/137483.

The breakage to buildworld is unquestionable and will bite a lot of
systems when 8.0 is released. The patch is pretty straight-forward. I
have been using it since I started running 8.0 a couple of months ago.

I know RE has a lot to do in a very short time, but I would really hope
that this can be addressed. And, if it can't be done for 8.0, can
someone at least commit this to HEAD so it can be MFCed to make it
easier for those who hit this problem in 8.0-RELEASE?
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)