Re: where is device_get_parent function defined

From: Andriy Gapon <avg_at_icyb.net.ua>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:45:23 +0300
on 23/09/2009 18:39 Barney Cordoba said the following:

> I'm supporting multiple kernel configs simultaneously, and I
> make frequent changes, so its not practical to use buildkernel.

I do the same and it is still practical.
Sorry for possible offense, but do you know of KERNCONF option, INSTKERNNAME,
KERNFAST? __MAKE_CONF and SRCCONF to continue the list?

FreeBSD build system has a lot of marvels in it.

In any case, IMHO, the build should happen in object directory, not in source one.

--
Andriy Gapon