Re: where is device_get_parent function defined

From: David Wolfskill <david_at_catwhisker.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 08:46:00 -0700
On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 08:39:53AM -0700, Barney Cordoba wrote:
> > If you run a normal buildkernel, then you don't get any
> > build objects in src tree,
> > the build is done in /usr/obj automatically.
> > You should really visit directories with offending symlinks
> > and do 'make cleandir'.
> >

> I'm supporting multiple kernel configs simultaneously, and I
> make frequent changes, so its not practical to use buildkernel.

Err.... Huh??!?  My build machine builds its own kernel plus a couple of
others; I use "make buildkernel" routinely (as in, "daily").

I merely set (in /etc/make.conf):

KERNCONF=FREEBEAST ALBERT JANUS

And it works a treat.  I'm not seeing the problem....

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill				david_at_catwhisker.org
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.