Re: CALL for TEST [HOSTAP] run(4) ralink usb wireless

From: PseudoCylon <moonlightakkiy_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 00:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Sorry for taking long to fix. Here is another patch.

**But before trying it out, please check rev. of your system.**

If you are using r206358 (15:29 UTC Apr. 7) or newer, the driver won't work. If you are using older system, please try this patch.
http://projects.nasreddine.com/projects/run/repository/revisions/mips1_fix/show/dev/usb/wlan
Only if_run.c is patched since last time. (click file name, then click "download")

If you are using r206358 or newer, please give me some time to fix. I'm stating it now.

Is your kernel compiled with INVARIANTS option?

AK