Re: CALL for TEST [HOSTAP] run(4) ralink usb wireless

From: Ganbold <ganbold_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:47:43 +0800
Hi,

PseudoCylon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for taking long to fix. Here is another patch.
>
> **But before trying it out, please check rev. of your system.**
>
> If you are using r206358 (15:29 UTC Apr. 7) or newer, the driver won't work. If you are using older system, please try this patch.
> http://projects.nasreddine.com/projects/run/repository/revisions/mips1_fix/show/dev/usb/wlan
> Only if_run.c is patched since last time. (click file name, then click "download")

Ok, here it is:

http://freebsd.pastebin.com/g2YBBDeG

> If you are using r206358 or newer, please give me some time to fix. I'm stating it now.
>
> Is your kernel compiled with INVARIANTS option?

Tried, but if_arge panics at boot with INVARIANTS option.

arge0: <Atheros AR71xx built-in ethernet interface> at mem
0x19000000-0x19000fff irq 2 on nexus0
panic: mtx_lock() of spin mutex arge mii lock _at_
/usr/mysrc/sys/mips/atheros/if_arge.c:554

thanks,

Ganbold Ts

--
MONTANA: Where forty-three below keeps out the riff-raff.