Re: CALL for TEST [HOSTAP] run(4) ralink usb wireless

From: PseudoCylon <moonlightakkiy_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 03:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

Can you try this? (all 3 files has been updated)
http://projects.nasreddine.com/projects/run/repository/revisions/mips_fix/show/dev/usb/wlan

This is for rev 207077 or newer.
If you are using older rev, please let me know with rev #, I'll change the code accordingly.

If it isn't too much trouble, can you run the driver with following debug option on?
# wlandebug -i wlan0 0x69300000
(after wlan create)
To make this work, kernel need to be compiled with IEEE80211_DEBUG option which is enabled in generic AR71XX conf file by default.

And, maybe with INVARIANTS option? the bug has been fixed in rev 206400
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/mips/atheros/if_arge.c

Sorry for asking too much. The driver is causing the trouble, but something goes wrong outside the driver.

Thanks
AK