Re: ZFS Stability & MySQL (Comments Requested)

From: Jason J. W. Williams <jasonjwwilliams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:08:10 -0600
Hi Olivier,

We've actually been running MySQL on ZFS on Solaris for quite some
time. :) We're very comfortable with that setup.

My question is more specific to live experience with doing the same
thing on FreeBSD. We know where the sabots are on MySQL/ZFS/Solaris.
Would like to find out where the landmines are when you swap Solaris
for FreeBSD in that equation.

Thank you again.

-J