Re: Watchdog resets on 82575

From: Steven Hartland <killing_at_multiplay.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:30:21 +0100
Is there an easy way to check which chip is present as the startup doesnt
seem to mention it?

igb0: <Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Connection version - 1.9.5> port 0xec00-0xec1f mem
0xfade0000-0xfadfffff,0xfadc0000-0xfaddffff,0xfad9c000-0xfad9ffff irq 28 at device 0.0 on pci1
igb0: Using MSIX interrupts with 10 vectors
igb0: [ITHREAD]
igb0: [ITHREAD]
igb0: [ITHREAD]
igb0: [ITHREAD]
igb0: [ITHREAD]
igb0: [ITHREAD]
igb0: [ITHREAD]
igb0: [ITHREAD]
igb0: [ITHREAD]
igb0: [ITHREAD]
igb0: Ethernet address: 00:25:90:02:63:3a

    Regards
    Steve