Re: ZFS will gone,FreeBSD will import btrfs?

From: Artem Belevich <fbsdlist_at_src.cx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:31:32 -0700
> But did they close the sources too ?
> I mean, they have a VCS, can we still access it and download the ZFS source files ?

If I understand Oracle's announcement correctly, sources would still
be available. The change is that they will stop publishing them
near-real-time and would release them after corresponding features
appear in official Solaris release.

> Did they also relicense them ?
Quote:
We will not remove the CDDL from any files in Solaris to which it
already applies, and new source code files that are created will
follow the current policy regarding applying the CDDL (simply, that
usr/src files will have the CDDL, and the very small minority of files
in usr/closed might not have it)

The way I read it ZFS will still be available under CDDL.

--Artem