SUJ testing update

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_jroberson.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:38:41 -1000 (HST)
Hello folks,

I just committed some big changes to suj to svn at
svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/projects/suj/head

You can now run softdep without journaling again.  The fast journal
checker is enabled.  You need only use tunefs -j enable or tunefs -j
disable.

The SUJ flag in the filesystem moved for backwards compat reasons.  If you
have an earlier SUJ volume please disable it with the old tunefs and
enable again with the new tunefs.

I'll be making a few more minor changes before I commit to HEAD but we're
pretty close.  Please give it a go and make sure it works for you!

Thanks,
Jeff