Re: Call for testers: wireless module for bsnmpd(1)

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:40:44 +0800
Howdy!

Compiling this on MIPS gives this error:

Warning: Object directory not changed from original /usr/home/adrian/w/snmp_wlan
cc -fpic -DPIC -O -pipe -EB -msoft-float -G0 -mno-dsp -mabicalls
-DSNMPTREE_TYPES -g -I. -std=gnu99 -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall
-Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual
-Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wcast-align -Wunused-parameter
-Wchar-subscripts -Winline -Wnested-externs -Wredundant-decls
-Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -c wlan_sys.c -o wlan_sys.So
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
wlan_sys.c: In function 'wlan_get_scan_results':
wlan_sys.c:2221: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
wlan_sys.c: In function 'wlan_get_peerinfo':
wlan_sys.c:2713: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
*** Error code 1

Adrian