Re: Why is intr taking up so much cpu?

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010, Max Laier wrote:

> Just a stab in the dark, did you "kldload dtraceall"?  KDTRACE_HOOKS just adds
> the needed linkage for the dtrace modules to work.

No, I had not done that, in fact, I didn't even know I needed those
modules. I use MODULES_OVERRIDE so I had to add dtrace, cyclic, and
opensolaris to the list.

In any case ... It's working now! :)

I'm collecting some data for "normal" atm, then I'll try to get it into
the situation where intr runs away, and I'll do the same thing again.

Thanks Max and Chris,

Doug

 			-- Pablo Picasso