[patch and review please] 64 CPU Support

From: Sean Bruno <seanbru_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:48:53 -0700
Reposting from -stable.

Kind of a large patch, but in order to make an omlette, you need to
break a few servers.

This is a diff against -CURRENT, not stable-8 as I didn't get a chance
to test it.  It is directly based off of changes that peter_at_ made to the
Yahoo FreeBSD 7 tree.

I have compile and boot tested this on my local machines, but I don't
have 64 CPU machines to test upon.

Sean