Re: RFC: New event timers infrastructure

From: Alexander Motin <mav_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 23:19:19 +0300
Brandon Gooch wrote:
> I'm giving http://people.freebsd.org/~mav/et.20100607.patch a go right now...
>
> After patching and recompiling the kernel, I'm up and running.
>
> What information/feedback would you like to see from us users?

As always: what is working and especially what is not. What timers
detected on system, what are used, are all of them running, and if not,
does system automatically falls back to different ones, is there any
problems with choosing timers manually in different combinations, does
suspend/resume still working...

--
Alexander Motin