Re: [CFT] SIFTR - Statistical Information For TCP Research: Uncle Lawrence needs YOU!

From: Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:26:09 +0400
Hello, Lawrence.
You wrote 19 èþíÿ 2010 ã., 07:27:30:

> Amount of feedback received thus far: nichts, nil, nada
  I  wanted  to  help  you,  but  here is one problem: I dont have any
traffic-loaded 9-CURRENT machines. I have some not-so-critical 7.x and
8.x  machines  with  noticeable  traffic  (for example, my torrent box
still run 7-STABLE), but no 9-CURRENT except VMWare on my desktop :(
  I  think,  it is common case: 9-CURRENT machines are developers one,
without  noticeable  amount of network traffic and all traffic-loaded
machines run more stable versions.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>