CFT: msk(4) Rx checksum offloading support

From: Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:52:48 -0800
Finally I managed to understand how Rx checksum offloading works on
Yukon II controllers. The patch at the following URL will add Rx
checksum offloading support to msk(4) controllers.
http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/msk/msk.csum.patch
The patch was generated against HEAD.

Controllers(Yukon Extreme and Yukon FE+) which use more matured Rx
checksum offloading does not need this patch. msk(4) already
supported Rx checksum offloading for these controllers. This patch
is for old Yukon controllers(Yukon EC, Yukon EC Ultra, Yukon FE and
Yukon Ultra2). Due to known issues, Rx checksum offloading for
Yukon XL was still disabled.
I did not see much differences with/without Rx checksum offloading
on my box but I guess it may show some differences on notebook
systems. The patch also includes some diagnostic message like
"Rx checksum value mismatch!" to detect possible hardware checksum
logic failure so if you see this message please let me know.

Thanks.