Re: propose: all arch move into a separate dir

From: Robert Huff <roberthuff_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 09:27:16 -0500
Alex Keda writes:

>  Let's wait another 10 years, and, coming at last to understand
>  that this must be done, and do it was 20 times harder.

	First, all architectures are not equal in FreeBSD's eyes.  Look
for "Tier 1 architectures" in the docs and mailing lists.
	Second, if you want this badly enough ... then convince us.
Build a system; do the work; _document it_ (what you did, how long
it took, how many files were involved, etc.); and show us why your
way is worth it.  There are others who want this; maybe you can get
them to help.  If it really is worth the effort, I have faith it'll
get done.

					Robert Huff