Re: 9-CURRENT: ports/net/kdenetwork3 does not compile

From: Rob Farmer <rfarmer_at_predatorlabs.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 11:50:09 -0700
On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:38, David DEMELIER <demelier.david_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> A lot of ports will need some patches then, isn't it ?

Most were taken care of back when it happened - many either included
utmp.h and never used it or only used it trivially, so it was easy to
fix (I submitted patches for some and I'm definitely not a great
programmer). So the fact that it wasn't fixed either means nobody
cares about that port (somewhat true here - most of the KDE people
moved on to 4) or that the fix will be more involved (probably the
case for this one).

--
Rob Farmer