Re: libcompiler_rt now part of FreeBSD's base system

From: Florian Smeets <flo_at_smeets.im>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:57:20 +0100
On 11.11.10 16:52, Ed Schouten wrote:
> I just committed libcompiler_rt.a to HEAD. Even though I don't expect
> serious issues -- especially not on the tier 1 architectures -- be sure
> to contact me in case something goes wrong. I hooked it up to the build
> in a separate commit, so if your system starts to act weird, just revert
> r215127.

Hi Ed,

i'm at r215149 on sparc64, and my compiler stopped working. buildworld
stops after 42 lines (http://smeets.im/~flo/bw.log). cc1 dumps a 1GB
core file.

Program terminated with signal 4, Illegal instruction.
#0  0x00000000004ced80 in ?? ()
(gdb) where
#0  0x00000000004ced80 in ?? ()
#1  0x00000000004cedb0 in ?? ()
Previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Right now i cannot go back to r215126 to verify that it really is this
change which is causing it :-) Previously the system was running a build
from around Nov. 1st

Anything i can do to narrow this down?

--
Florian Smeets